Wednesday, June 20, 2007

about fears

I love the feeling of always being connected. I love seeing people all around me, busy will all kind of stuff, getting involved and throwing with ideas. I love them when they gather to a desk questioning what message to write on a billboard or what to offer as a birthday gift to one of us. I love the feeling of sharing my successes with everybody and also enjoying their successes.
We will be moving to a new office starting next Monday and actually I am afraid I will not be so close to them as until now. Gelu asked me today for how long am I working here and yes, it's been almost two months, only two months. I am afraid there it will be too corporate, a wider space with long distances and less opportunities to interact. I hope I'm wrong, I pray to be wrong.
I guess soon I will find out

No comments: