Monday, June 4, 2007

A drive on Golden Gate Bridge

I took a drive today on Golden Gate Bridge :) Thanks to my dear colleagues at Adobe who share with me their discoveries, I decided this evening to see how is to 'really' cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Well, although is definitely not as fun and exciting like in real life, Google Maps helped me to actually see the surrounding, to see the bridge and actually to 'step' on it. My cousin was near me while 'driving' and she asked me if we can see Bucharest in the same way, or at least something in Romania, I would say that it needs some time to actually walk around Bucharest in a virtual tour. But there is definitely possible.

And this is how a journey can start. Who knows? maybe some day I'll have the chance to actually step on it :)

have a nice evening, over and out,

aura

2 comments:

Bebe said...

numai pleci in traineeship???????
Eu totusi sper sa iti citesc aventuriel de printr-un colt al lumii nu de printr-un colt de bitou :P...mai treci si prin Sibiu..dak vrei iti trimit o harat sa it amintesti unde e :D

Aura said...

Nu mai plec, s-au schimbat multe in ultima jumatate de an, dar nu exclud o alta oportunitate, cine stie? Cat despre Sibiu, probabil o sa ajung prin toamna, trebuie sa ajung :))

spor